I got a new brother

I got a new brother
I don't know what to think about this...

Friday, February 19, 2010

Well little bro got snipped

Well Louis (or Louie as mom screams) got "fixed" I don't know what that means but well he's still at the house and still jumps the baby gate.


I thought I would post some new pics. Got to see my boyfriend Harry on Valentines too and he gave me a chocolate heart, seeing as he has won "my" heart it was only appropriate.


That's Louie, my homegal Heather, me and my loverboy Harry!

Aren't we just too cute for the general puglic

I knew that a chocolate heart wasn't all Harry had for me, he loves to hide things for me in his toy box.

Louie is showing off his Mardi Gras collar, he's ok for a brother.


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful


I heard that Louis got his head stuck in the doggie door while wearing the cone of shame too. I was at my grandpawparents while he was in "recovery" I don't get it?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Libby! How cool you got to see your boyfriend Harry on Valentine's Day. You guys make a super cute couple.

    Poor Louie looks sad. Do you remember when you had to wear the cone? I don't remember wearing one either.

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard it was your birfdays...Happy birfdays sweet Libby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard it was your Birthday, Libby. So Happy Birthday! Louie you sure are a brave dog with that collar. Freya did not like it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Libby, we wish you a wonderful Happy Birthday!! Have a fun time and we know you will be bust taking care of your brother. Thanks for the share. Have a great weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete